Thursday, April 13, 2006

Do We Or Don't We

Jill and myself run a Disco /Karaoke for a bit of fun. We have done some amazing gigs and some not so amazing. We don't advertise apart from our website and have never wanted to be too busy with it as there are other things we want to do. So we don't market it and just do the odd one now and again. The problem is, whether we do a gig or not it still costs money i.e. CDs, insurance, etc. We now have other projects we wish to do. So the question is, do we sell the gear to finance other things or keep it to do the odd gig now and again?

4 comments:

Gary said...

Hi Mark,
I've got an email in to Paul B regarding saving the video.

I wasn't able to get your video to play from the link.

Easter, my second favorite holiday next to Thanksgiving, I love Chocolate.

Stephani is thinking up her next blog entry, at this pace, it will be 5 posts a year.. he he

Marietta Zervou said...

Hi Mark,

Oh, what a dilemma...????
I don't know if I could sell a disco gear, you never know when you're going to need it...for the odd gig or for your own entertainment? for friends parties? etc.
Are you emotionally attached to this gear? It also depends how much you're going to earn by selling them, right? If it's worth it.
Just put an add in Loot and see the reaction you'll get and how you will feel about it...

My trip to Southend is all booked! I'm so excited...!!! It's going to be brilliant!

xoxoxo
M

Fleur de Bee said...

Hmmmmm good question. I would say if you both enjoy doing it enough then go for it! I however am really big into growing and moving forward so perhaps this is something you can have in the shadows if you want to do it now and then while explooring other venues.

and then there is always eBay!!!!!!!!!! lol

xx-Molly

Debby said...

Hi Mark - Thank you so much for the warm wishes...you are right about Pete, hope I can catch him on a good day...my opinion about the gear...sell it so you and Jill can have time to do things together and enjoy each other's company...take care of yourself and tell Jill that Jim and I both say hello.