Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Boys Are Back!!




The Who hit the road on Saturday for a fifteen month world tour and not just The Who but the In The Attic roadshow as well. An enormous amount of money will be raised for charity ( it is expected to be in the region of $10,000,000). Petes Double O charity will benefit and also The Teenage Cancer Trust, the Michael J Fox Foundation (Parkinson’s Research), the Andre Agassi Charitable Foundation (for underprivileged children), the Robin Hood Foundation (which funds and supports innovative poverty-fighting organizations in New York City) are amongst some of the organisations which will all benefit from special Who shows in the coming year and beyond. My Father died with Parkinsons so this is of particular interest as is The Teenage Cancer Trust not for any personal reason, just that the principle of it is spot on. So who will win the smashed guitar table? Me I hope. Here is the link to new Who website and also where ITA will be webcast. www.thewholive.tv

2 comments:

Marietta Zervou said...

Yes!!!!!!!!! How exciting.
I missed the Sold Out Brighton gig, but I'm all booked up, packed up, and ready to go to Leeds!

I hope you win the table.
No, I hope I win the table.
No, you, me, you, me (conflict of interests too confusing)lol.

xoxoxo
M

lryicsgrl said...

LAAAAUUUCKYYYYYYYY!

I'm so jealous......but happy that you take great pictures, and will post them of course. Right?

Enjoy