Sunday, November 12, 2006

Blooming Cameras



Well firstly my camera had been knocked out of auto focus at the Barnes and Noble gig, so nearly all the photos were fuzzy and the Hotel Cafe gig was so dark that I could not get any decent photos. That's the problem when flash photography is banned. So all in all from a photo point of view, a bit disappointing. The other problem was at Hollywood Bowl where there were notices everywhere stating no camera allowed, so I left mine in the car and then discover no one takes any notice of the notices as there were cameras flashing away all evening. So the best photo of the B&N gig is of Pete and Rachel and the best one at Hotel Cafe is of Mikey. Apologies for the quality. Mikey was great at Hotel Cafe, he really shone. I didn't think too much of Billy Corgan, but I do not know his music. I'm tired and jetlagged, so that's it for now.

3 comments:

Natters said...

Mark,

Hope you're having a good time. As the Who have announced a few more dates in America early next year - I'm actually thinking of going. The opportunity doesn't come round often.

Natters said...

Mark,

Nah I didn't join a band in the end. There wasn't anybody suitable and not being able to drive its hard to take the gear with you. I will try again sometime though.

Stephani said...

Take another look. There is a great photo that Jill shot of you and Pete at B&N. #DSC00694. It's in the batch that was down loaded here and burned onto the disk.

I expect to see it soon on your blog!

You really do need to get some serious sleep...

LOL

Hugs to you both.