Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Walking On The Grid

Fellow Blogger and friend Gary Stockton has written a song called 'Walking On The Grid'. In Garys words ' it is about the experience of reading Pete Townshend's online novella "The Boy Who Heard Music" and bumping into some pretty cool people along the way'. Gary has kindly mentioned me in his song so I guess I am one of the pretty cool people that he has bumped into on the way. So a big thank you to Gary, whose songwriting is brilliant. Here is a link to Garys IAC site where you can listen to the song and read the lyrics http://iacmusic.com/songs.aspx?SongID=18600&ArtistID=28606 Hope everyone out there is well. Mark

2 comments:

Marietta Zervou said...

This is so cool, Mark!

Pity you can't make the chat tomorrow...
You're going to miss all the fun, with mom next to me asking me "what is this? what are you writing? where are these people? what is blog?"

LOL

Please ask Jilly to drop by!

xoxoxo
M

Gary said...

Hey Mr. T,
you're definitely coolio in my book.

Cheers.