Monday, September 18, 2006

Joes Pub 1

Arrived back into the UK this morning and went to work so I'm flagging now.
Here is the first of a series of photos from the Joes Pub gig. The top one is of Rachel, Pete, Martha and Foy. The show was excellent and there were lots of Bloggers in attendance. The second photo is of Pete with Sarah Beth. The third of Ronzi and someone I was introduced to but cannot remember their name (sorry). Mark Squires, Petes ADC is on the right. I spoke with him briefly and he is a really nice guy. More photos tomorrow.





4 comments:

Mark T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ronzi said...

Mark

Thanks so much for posting this picture. It a very candid shot and I will add to my collection. Still seems like a dream, but it was a great night, with great people. It was especially nice meeting you and for that I am grateful. Please keep in touch my friend

Gary said...

We're jelous Mark, sounds like you had a lot of fun. Did you get to speak with Pete? Pictures? Don't keep us in suspense.

Nice pics of Ronzi and Sarah Beth.

Won't be long now till Hollywood.

Sarah said...

It was great to have met you at the show, Mark! Hope to see you again sometime. x

(PS - I look ridiculous in that picture!)