Saturday, September 23, 2006

Joes Pub 7

This is Foy Vance and me. He is one really nice guy, with an incredible voice.

I saw this guy and thought 'That's Bill Curbishley' anyway I went up to him and asked 'Are you Bill Curbishley' and he said 'Yes' so I asked 'Can I have my photo taken with you'? He replied 'Why do you want it' So I laughed 'Because I do, I've been a Who fan for years and years etc. etc. He then turned to me and said ' Are you a Policeman?'. I replied no and the result is the photo on the left. He's a nice guy and has managed The Who since 1973. He is in some of the backstage clips on Squeezebox at www.thewhotour.com

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Wicked pictures, Mark. Thanks for putting them up for us to see.

Bri said...

Great to see the photos and read about your Joe's Pub time. Hey, these are some handsome fellows: you, Foy Vance, and Bill Curbishey!

Cheers,
Brina in MN

Gary said...

Hi Mark,
hope you're well. I hope things work out with this who gig. If we were going both nights, we could take them on one of the nights and have the other night for ourselves, but we only have tickets for the 4th, so it's getting complicated. I just don't want to regret either a) not taking both when I had the chance or b) taking only one and disapointing the other one.

Can't wait to see you guys, won't be long now.

Off to pilates to get my old stiff muscles stretched out..