Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Busy Weekend


Well that was a busy weekend. Saw The Calm Friday evening, Angst Saturday and today, just as I drove into our local shopping mall, got a call asking if I wanted to see Zero Stars rehearsing for their gig next Friday. So off I went to see them. They play rebel rock and are very good, although the rehearsal room was very boomy. Will see them when they play Friday. The venue for Angst was not ideal. Lots of bikers from around Kent and it made very interesting people watching. My lights etc. were well received and we arrived back at 0200 this morning, so I am a little tired. Jill has just got back from a weekend in Somerset visiting her son and Daisy, her Grandaughter, who had her second birthday on Saturday. The bikers get touchy about cameras in their clubhouse so I sneaked this photo of Angst on my mobile phone, hence the poor quality.

2 comments:

Marietta Zervou said...

Mark, hi!!!

Back from work, it was dead... no customers, I don't know if this was good or bad, the day wouldn't end.

Saw your comment on my blog and I started laughing with the "garbage" and "rubbish" argument. What do you expect? I'm Greek and still learning. Until recently I was saying "purse" instead of "bag", "pants" for "trousers", "pantyhose" for "tights", etc... Blame "Friends" and "Sex" And The City"

Boy, have you been busy during the weekend. Bands, gigs and the bikers from Kent, lol.

Have a good week
:-)

Gary said...

Man, sounds like you burn the candle at both ends mate. Cool photo of the band.