Sunday, November 27, 2005

A Vibrant Weekend














Well, what can I say about The Vibrants at The Halfmoon on Saturday night. F***ing brilliant springs to mind. They are one excellent band. Full of energy and fascinating to watch. You must see them. I could go on and on but they are just so good. For me Sam stole the show (not just because I met him after their set) his guitar playing is second to none. He has a lot of attitude on stage and plays his guitar aggressively as well as singing backing vocals. Must not forget to mention the singer (don't know his name) who is also very good and works hard. Add the other three members of the band and you have one tight group. We stayed at The Richmond Hill Hotel for the night which just happens to be right opposite PTs and RFs house. Took a really nice photo of the house which I may post later in the week. Anyway, my ears are still ringing from the gig as we stood at the front. Don't forget to see The Vibrants!!!! www.thevibrants.com

The bottom photo is of Sam and myself after the gig. Sam is on the left. Thanks to Sam for taking the time to chat and for his patience with the photo. He knows what I mean. I must remember to keep my head down when having my photo taken. I've more chins than China.

5 comments:

Gary said...

I'd really like to see these guys, I love their EP. I bet they are bigger than OASIS some day.

See you next week. Getting so so excited, I don't know how I'm going to concentrate on work Mon-Wed.

Cheers.

Marietta Zervou said...

The Vibrants sounded great in the Attic, shame I missed their gig last night...
Maybe next time.

Have a good week!
Kisses to Jill....

;-)
M

Sam said...

it was my pleasure to stop and chat.

The photos have come out good!

I'm feeling hot just looking at me in that jacket on stage!

Thanks very much again for coming to the show and hopefully we'll see you again before too long.

Oh, I got a CD ready to give to you but I couldn't find you. You must have left by then.

Sam

Sam said...

Ears ringing! That's teh way it should be!

I Really should take steps to protect my ears but I'm enjoying the noise too much at the moment.

Would be great to see you at worthing!

Sam

Fleur de Bee said...

I see Mark you took some photos of my personal cabana boy! He is talented isn't he!! nice too! Now send him round to fetch me a drink or I shall be jealous of the fact that you saw his show before me!

Hope this finds you well!
Molly