Saturday, October 22, 2005

I Have Got To Get Myself A Guitar

I have tried twice during my life to play guitar but got no where. I am determined to but one and persevere. I need to be up there playing. I've a few things that I must do up to the end of this year but next year I'm buying a guitar and learning. I don't expect to be great but I want to be good. Off to see a band tonight while Jill is out with friends. The trouble is I watch all these amazing people playing guitars (Tuesday night didn't help) and I just want to pick one up and play. If only it was that easy.

1 comment:

Kid Ric said...

Hey Mark,

Just go for it. Practice, practice, practice. That is what I do. One day I will be a guitar player. That has become my mantra. And don't stop until you are!
I put up a couple of pictures of my friend Beverly's sculpture work on my blog. Take a look I think you will really like them. Peace.