Wednesday, October 19, 2005

What a Night!!




Well I'm knackered after a days work, but it was well worth it. The Bedford gig
was excellent. Just finished watching In The Attic. Another excellent, fascinating show. Mikey gave Jill and me a mention which was really good of him. Rene and Mikey are so so nice. Anyway a couple more
photos for you and there is couple of me on my website. One with Simon T and one with Zak Starkey.
Oh, and contrary to popular belief, if you believed how Matt Kent was described on In The Attic, here is the man himself filming the event. Matt filmed the event and clapped the clapperboard extremely well.

5 comments:

Fleur de Bee said...

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog!

I appreciate the support!!

Love the photos. Looks like you had a great time there and I hope they are playing somewhere when I come back to the Motherland in hopefully Spring or Summer!

Maybe we will meet at the next gig!! That would be fun!

Fleur de Bee said...

Oh forgive me I said that we should meet at the next gig! LOL I am just sick so I get a free pass on that one. I just checked out your photos on your website.

YOU did not tell me Mark that you meet the Cheeky girls. Go check out my blog WAYYYYYYYY down. There is a little blog on them. Have a laugh on me!

Cheers!-Molly

Gary said...

Mark,
thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful post on my blog. And also for the link for Foy Vance.. I'm definitely buying his EP - wow, what a voice.

Kid Ric said...

Hi Mark,

I'll bet being at the show was a real blast. Thanks for picture posts. Keep on rockin'. Peace

Fleur de Bee said...

Didn't know if I should take your comments on my blog as a offense or joke...I replied to you there.

Really I am barely on the blogs, but guess I gave a different impression to you. I would say you post more than me, but I am not really counting nor care to be keeping tabs.

Cheers