Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Jills at the Hairdressers

Yes, she is having her hair coloured. So I am Blogging. Posted at Mikeys site and Renes. They seem a nice happy couple. I often wonder if I am too old to do this Blogging lark. I'm fifty four but everyone says that I am good for my age (thanks to Superdrug vitamin E cream which I have used for the past twenty odd years) and also my theory that if you put on a couple of kilos a year it fills out the wrinkles.The problem is I will be massive if I live to my nineties. I only feel like I'm twenty three. I run a Disco/Karaoke as a hobby, sing with bands and watch live music whenever I can. Am I too old? I don't think so and I'm never going to think old either!!!

1 comment:

Fleur de Bee said...

Ah you are young by MY standards! I wish everyone could embrace their looks this way you have suggested. I guess I will look like I am carrying quadripplets by then if I live to be that old! LOL!

I LOVE Vitamin E too. We are supplement nuts in our house!

Thanks for the comments and for signing the MAP. It looks so cool to see everyone on it! I am there in spirit this next year. We travel to Scotland where I have a place, but I am here building a house so I am grounded for a while supervising. Perhaps someday I can enjoy Rachel in person and meet some of her other fans like YOU!

Cheers! Whoever said you have to be a certain age to blog?! I will read it!