Sunday, October 23, 2005

Last Night

I was a little disappointed with The Calm last night. They didn't have their sound right. The female singer could not be heard that well at times. They had all their following with them who get the atmosphere going. It just didn't work for me. Should have seen Juicy Lucy who were playing five minutes walk away from where I was. Went shopping today in Crawley. Wasn't in the mood to buy anything, so bought some toiletries and that was it. Work tomorrow. Yuk!!

3 comments:

psychedelic butterfly said...

hey mark,
thanks for the comment,i'm slowly getting the hang of blogging. your so lucky to have seen so many great bands at their peek, must have been amazing!
mikey & rene are really lovely people, so glad i met them, as well as the others.
charlotte

Gary said...

Thanks for the post Mark, yes, for a Monday I'm actually in a way better mood than I was last night... I'll have to sign up for Bloggers Anonymous...

Got an 'email' from darling Rachel this morning... I was shocked. And she confirms that she was away from her blog.

As far as guitar goes - you'll never regret it. My George Lowden, that I could never afford to buy myself, given to be by my big bruv, is like an old friend. Welcome to the society of guitarists partner.

Fleur de Bee said...

Wish MY husband would buy that stuff.....no wait I don't he is not super picky so we would end up with all this stuff without labels and I would have to sniff out what it was...