Sunday, October 02, 2005

Naming Ceremony

After rushing round Sussex yesterday, which took in Newhaven, Brighton (lots of VW campers down there for a rally) Hove and back to Brighton again, we went to the naming ceremony in the evening, which was an experience. About forty to fifty African women in traditional costume dancing away to African music and drums. A lovely experience.
Been on the phone to work several times this morning. Problems, problems. Off to see my poor old Mum this afternoon. She has a condition similar to Alzheimers and I'm not sure if she knows whether I'm there or not. Make the most of life as you never know how you'll end up.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Thanks for the comment. I wish I really lived out there. Were you around the time of the Mods riots?? How was the show at the RHA? Heres another person I met on the sites, really nice guy with the simular interests http://mysite.verizon.net/garystockton/weblog/blogger.html Maybe you can comment on my Music Defined post?? I would love to hear/see your view thanks