Friday, October 21, 2005

Rain, Rain, Rain.

Blooming weather. Has rained most of the day. Sorted out my car insurance for my new car today, so I am all set with my personalised number plate to go on it. Pick the car up on the 29 of this month. Now, decisions on the weekend. Karaoke tonight, maybe, but I'm very tired, so maybe not. Plan to see The Calm tomorrow night and if they are not too good will catch Juicy Lucy again as they are playing in Crawley for the second week running. Then on Sunday we may go to Petticoat Lane with my bruv and Roxy. Must see my poor old Mum this weekend. She doesn't know it's me as she has a condition similar to Alzheimers. Jill is cutting the longer bits of my hair, not that it is long as I give it a number three at the sides and number four on the remainder. Well that's it . Have a good weekend to everyone, especially Shaun and Lisa with their new baby.

No comments: